JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I thought this was a forum to talk about guns not be a**holes thanks for your help Certaindef your uneducated rants are very informative to me finding the worth of my gun. If I was looking for a gun to hunt elk with I certainly wouldn't choose a pistol but I hunt archery so the need for a glock has nothing to do with hunting. I don't need a side arm to finish the job as my bow is very accurate and does the trick.

Sent from my iPhone using

I thought this was a forum to talk about guns not be a**holes thanks for your help Certaindef your uneducated rants are very informative to me finding the worth of my gun. If I was looking for a gun to hunt elk with I certainly wouldn't choose a pistol but I hunt archery so the need for a glock has nothing to do with hunting. I don't need a side arm to finish the job as my bow is very accurate and does the trick.

Dood, if you want to sell your piece a crap, put it in the proper venue and take great glory in your precious plastico.
Did your grandpa ever slap your grape? probably not

Why did you reply to this thread in the first place I am sorry you had a bad day at work or your wife left you or whatever it is that's bothering you but there is no need to get on here and take out your frustrations on other people.

Why did you reply to this thread in the first place I am sorry you had a bad day at work or your wife left you or whatever it is that's bothering you but there is no need to get on here and take out your frustrations on other people.

It seems you are just trying to sell/pimp it. I'm just trying to say that. What are you saying?
Oh, and added.. your wife and mother what? perhaps a laying of hands is in order? that's code for you said you need

I am actually training to be fish and wildlife officer so the practical side of the firearm is what I am looking for. I have zero need for the Ruger sorry you can't understand that I get that it's a great gun but I am not a gun collector I have the ones I need for what I need them for that is it. Thanks for your opinion. Sorry you felt you needed to go to threats now but I am done with this discussion.

I am actually training to be fish and wildlife officer so the practical side of the firearm is what I am looking for. I have zero need for the Ruger sorry you can't understand that I get that it's a great gun but I am not a gun collector I have the ones I need for what I need them for that is it. Thanks for your opinion. Sorry you felt you needed to go to threats now but I am done with this discussion.

A .357 revolver is probably a lot more useful in that work than a 9mm Glock.

A .357 revolver is probably a lot more useful in that work than a 9mm Glock.

Were I fish and wildlife, I would carry the .357 over the 9mm Glock and do so now while in the woods... but I doubt they have much choice. With the militarization of our LEO, I would guess Fish/Wildlife have been swept up in the trend and are also leaning .mil and need semi-autos with M-4's and flashbangs in a tac-vest plate carrier and....

yeah, $450 is a good price.

Were I fish and wildlife, I would carry the .357 over the 9mm Glock and do so now while in the woods... but I doubt they have much choice. With the militarization of our LEO, I would guess Fish/Wildlife have been swept up in the trend and are also leaning .mil and need semi-autos with M-4's and flashbangs in a tac-vest plate carrier and....

yeah, $450 is a good price.

You never know when that angry deer's gonna come at you with an AK.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top