JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They have done it with the 10/22 and the charger for years.
Until this thread I did not know those were the same set up too. Someone will be sure to get in a bind over it. Long ago Charter made those pistols with a removable barrel to compliment their version of the AR7. I remember they made their so the pistol barrel would not go on the rifle for just this reason. I remember there was some way to work around it and make it work but, people had to do it so they were showing they were choosing to poke the NFA laws. Really be shame when some poor guy gets in hot water for doing it who really did not know he could not. :s0092:

Until this thread I did not know those were the same set up too. Someone will be sure to get in a bind over it. Long ago Charter made those pistols with a removable barrel to compliment their version of the AR7. I remember they made their so the pistol barrel would not go on the rifle for just this reason. I remember there was some way to work around it and make it work but, people had to do it so they were showing they were choosing to poke the NFA laws. Really be shame when some poor guy gets in hot water for doing it who really did not know he could not. :s0092:
For the amount of illegal SBRs I've seen posted here over the years. I really don't think anyone is paying that much attention if someone does it without any understanding of what they did.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top