JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have a Ruger Blackhawk (old model, three screw) I've had it for 15+ years but have only shot once or twice in the last three or four years. I am kind of attached to it, but I've contemplated selling it before and just never got so far as to place an ad. Well, here we go...
1967 Ruger Blackhawk 6.5" barrel. Grip frame and ejector rod housing have been replaced with steel ones. (have original parts) Grip frame has not been reblued where it was fit to the frame. Unconverted. Front sight has been raised (by Rich's in Donald) and the rear sight filed down so the gun shoots center hits at 50 yards. (I swear Ruger set these 41s up to hit at 100!) No box, papers, etc. (Hell, it's old!) Will include a gun rug.
195 rounds of handloads. Some Hornady 210XTP, some Sierra 170. Load data for all. A little over 250 cases. Most Rem, but Federal in the mix, some tumbled, some not, a few primed... 100 Hornady 210gr bullets (old, not XTP) 100 Speer 180gr hollowpoints. Also have an old Hunter holster that's not made for it, but fits pretty well. It's what I've always used.
$650 firm (just the loaded ammo is worth $200!)

guns188_zps52cd61d1.jpg guns187_zpsc825ae9d.jpg

Last Edited:
Bump and update. I may accept possible part trades. Hit me up, worst I'll say is "No thanks".

I've got a 14xx serial number (first year for the 41) 1965 41 mag with stag grips and a George Lawrence basket weave holster that I've had 30+ years. Was handed down to me by my oldest Sister, after her Husband passed away in the late 70's. I don't know that I could ever part with it, bluing has more holster wear than yours, and a nice ring on the cylinder, but a great shooter. Wish I could afford to take this off your hands:(.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top