JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Washougal
State
Washington
Zip Code
Ruger Bearcat Shopkeeper, single action 22lr revolver in stainless steel with a 3" barrel.

This has been a solid little 22, is very easily pocketable and is in great shape. The sights are as they came from the factory and are as close to being on as I'm able to shoot (they have NOT been filed or 'adjusted').

Comes with the revolver, the factory case and the paperwork.

I'm not interested in trades and would prefer a face-to-face sale in the Vancouver, WA or North Portland, OR area.

IMG_7924.JPG IMG_7920.JPG IMG_7921.JPG IMG_7922.JPG IMG_7926.JPG IMG_7927.JPG IMG_7928.JPG IMG_7929.JPG IMG_7930.JPG IMG_7943.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Good evening,
I'm interested in your revolver. I am not in the area. Would you be willing to ship to a FFL? I would incur all shipping fees, of course.
Let me look into this a bit on my end and get back to you. I had wanted to avoid shipping it, but it may not be as big of a deal as I'm thinking.

I'm interested in the pistol. I live in Portland, but I'm in Vancouver frequently. Where would you like to meet up/dealer?

I'm interested in the pistol. I live in Portland, but I'm in Vancouver frequently. Where would you like to meet up/dealer?

If you live in Portland (assuming an Oregon resident, right?), then we'd need to meet at a dealer in Oregon to perform the transfer. I'm willing to meet in Oregon, if it's reasonably close to the WA border.

If you live in Portland (assuming an Oregon resident, right?), then we'd need to meet at a dealer in Oregon to perform the transfer. I'm willing to meet in Oregon, if it's reasonably close to the WA border.
No problem. Any thoughts on location?

Still available!

FYI, all transfers will need to go through an FFL dealer, so the buyer is responsible for the fee at their FFL of choosing. IE, WA state doesn't allow private sales without going through an FFL dealer and all sales across state lines must also go through an FFL dealer (OR sales need to go through an FFL anyways).

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.