JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
6.5mm Creedmoor
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This rifle has 70 rounds through it and been routinely cleaned and stored properly. I'm looking to get some cash to upgrade. The rifle does not come with optic. Pretty accurate rifle.

IMG_5431.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
That's a double shift day for me.... I work Tuesday through Sunday and usually done around noon depending on workload. Friday and Saturday's however, I have an added second shift in late afternoons, only leaving couple hours between the shifts.

I know... stupid logistics :s0077:. However, Monday and Tuesday I'm all open for, Wed. and Thur. I'm open for afternoons, Sunday as well.

If it means anything, I do have an FFL in Lincoln City.

Sweet! Let's do Monday in Lincoln city if your FFL is open Memorial Day. If they are, let me know where and the earlier the better. Tuesday morning also works before noon.

Sweet! Let's do Monday in Lincoln city if your FFL is open Memorial Day. If they are, let me know where and the earlier the better. Tuesday morning also works before noon.
It will have to be Tuesday. They tend to be closed Sunday and Monday. Bruce's Sporting Goods is located at: 800 SE Hwy101 Lincoln City, OR 97367 in case you need he address. It's across the street from McKay's.

They're hours shown is 10 am to 6 pm. They do show to be open Monday, I never seen them open on Monday.... I'll double check for Mondays.

It will have to be Tuesday. They tend to be closed Sunday and Monday. Bruce's Sporting Goods is located at: 800 SE Hwy101 Lincoln City, OR 97367 in case you need he address. It's across the street from McKay's.

They're hours shown is 10 am to 6 pm. They do show to be open Monday, I never seen them open on Monday.... I'll double check for Mondays.
I'll hold Tuesday until you know about Monday. If so that'd be great since I'll be over there anyway.

I'll hold Tuesday until you know about Monday. If so that'd be great since I'll be over there anyway.
Sounds good. I usually catch the store crew on Monday afternoons once in a while blowing rounds into pizza boxes after they've been properly emptied. As it is, Monday is Memorial Day.... just remembered that.

Sounds good. I usually catch the store crew on Monday afternoons once in a while blowing rounds into pizza boxes after they've been properly emptied. As it is, Monday is Memorial Day.... just remembered that.
Bruce's is closed Sunday and Monday's. They are open Tuesday through Saturday 10 am to 6 pm.

Tuesday works for you?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top