JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$285
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
6.5mm Creedmoor
City
West Linn
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale is my Ruger American Standard Rifle (black) in 6.5 Creedmoor (model 16974). [Ruger model 16974 spec sheet LINK]

The rifle is new (bought it towards the end of the year) / never been shot (I went a different direction and ended up buying a couple of pre-64 model 70s from a member recently, am looking at other options, and don't particularly have the room to keep this anymore). I have the paperwork, but do not have the box.

Apologies for the less-than-spectacular pics (though do zoom in on the barrel end pic, as the end cut a little scuffed in the safe).

I paid $489.99 for this, but am looking to move on... Priced to sell at $345 OBO. Transfer at Tigard Pawn (I have a brief window where I'll be in Salem on Thursday and could transfer at Tick Licker then as well), buyer pays transfer fee.

Please feel free to message me with any questions and thanks in advance for the interest!

IMG_4044.jpg IMG_4045.jpg IMG_4046.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Going to try to do a trade or purchase with my FFL tomorrow (Wednesday), so I'm cutting the price from $345 to $285 to give you an opportunity to get it for a slightly higher price than an FFL will pay on a trade in.

If you'd like to purchase it please shoot me message.

Thanks for the interest!

Going to try to do a trade or purchase with my FFL tomorrow (Wednesday), so I'm cutting the price from $345 to $285 to give you an opportunity to get it for a slightly higher price than an FFL will pay on a trade in.

If you'd like to purchase it please shoot me message.

Thanks for the interest!
Good morning. Got a inexpensive scope suggestion? PM sent.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top