JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$575
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Gresham
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale:
IMG_2397.jpg
Ruger American rifle, compact stock, all weather stainless steel with silver Cerakote. I am the original owner.
This rifle is stock configured with the exception of a Warne picatinny rail and custom cut grip tape on the stock. It has less than 75 rounds down the barrel, and has been quite the tack driver. I absolutely love this rifle and hate to sell it, but I must focus on other priorities. This model is no longer produced so it's quite the rarity, I had a hard time finding it. This would make a great lightweight hunting rifle for longer trips, especially with the weather we get here. I'll give it a good clean and ensure everything is torqued to spec before sale. I'm looking to make sure it goes to a good home to serve it's owner well. Price includes background/transfer fee.

Trades: I will likely trade for Ruger American Ranch 5.56 with STANAG magazine well. I'll consider trade for Ruger American Predator in various calibers. I have other firearms I would also consider trading.

Please PM all questions, inquiries, and offers.

Specifications:
• 6lbs
• Tri-lug bolt
• 18 in. barrel
• 70° bolt throw
• 1:10 righthand twist
• 12.5 in. length of pull
• 36.75 in. overall length

Included:
• Rifle
• Magazine
• Product manual
• Warne picitinny rail

Optional:
• Warne 30mm medium height scope rings ($35)
• Removal of grip tape (free)

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: