JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a very lightly used Ruger American bolt action chambered in 223/556. It accepts standard AR mags, which is why I initially purchased it. I attached a Nikon M-223 Laser range finder optic because I had one laying around and a bi-pod. I put a Q CherryBomb and Q Bottlerocket combo on the muzzle which spits fire. It is a ton of fun to have a bolt gun that is same ammo/mags as my ARs but I am currently trying to recoup funds due to buying a new truck recently. I am including a soft case and 4x 30rnd AR mags with it, but unfortunately I do not have the original box for the optic or the rifle. Transfer will be at J&B Firearms in Beaverton. I know their transfer fee increased recently but i know they are doing the 3 day rule.

I work in forestry and am in the mountains without cell service during the week so it may take me half a day to respond, thanks for looking.

20230210_130916.jpg 20230210_130922.jpg 20230210_130927.jpg 20230210_130939.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.