JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone else own the 9E? What do you like/hate about it. Have you done anything to yours other than shoot it? Out of the box the trigger was ok. I would have liked front slide serrations. The sights are much better than stock glock sights.

I Shot about 50 rounds through it and decided to take it completly appart and polish all the moving parts. Slide to trigger. I also removed the magazine disconnect. I'm 500 rounds in now and my buddy who's a glock guy is thinking of buying one.

20180515_194215.jpg

Mine was a $241 impulse purchase. Better than a SCCY or Kel-Tec of similar price. I got a pair of spare magazines from Grab-a-gun and a Bulldog paddle holster for it. Shoots fine, no hiccups, just not as nice as my Berettas. I did not like the backstrap bump, so I reversed that to flat. Now I am thinking about getting a rubber grip sleeve.

Oh and I hate the safety. It does not sweep off like my other pistols (including a Ruger LC9s), but needs to forced down with a bent thumb.

Mine was a $241 impulse purchase. Better than a SCCY or Kel-Tec of similar price. I got a pair of spare magazines from Grab-a-gun and a Bulldog paddle holster for it. Shoots fine, no hiccups, just not as nice as my Berettas. I did not like the backstrap bump, so I reversed that to flat. Now I am thinking about getting a rubber grip sleeve.

Oh and I hate the safety. It does not sweep off like my other pistols (including a Ruger LC9s), but needs to forced down with a bent thumb.
My safety sweeps very easily even better now that I polished all the internals. I had to revers mine as well because I have short pipe wrench fingers. Aside from that I really like the grip. I payed 333 for mine though. I'm looking into a good carry holster now and some performance mods from gallaway. I'm going to add to my ruger family again soon with a PC9 Carbine.

I have an SR9, really like it, been good to me so far. I know it isn't the exact same gun, but I think the internals are pretty similar, the 9E just doesn't have all the same little details, that's how they got the price down (for reference, I paid $400 for my SR9).

I have an SR9, really like it, been good to me so far. I know it isn't the exact same gun, but I think the internals are pretty similar, the 9E just doesn't have all the same little details, that's how they got the price down (for reference, I paid $400 for my SR9).
It was thinks like slide milling and that annoying loaded chamber indicator that were removed.

It was thinks like slide milling and that annoying loaded chamber indicator that were removed.

Yeah, the 9E has bigger, and fewer, grooves than the SR9, and no loaded chamber flag (which I kind of like, I can tell with a quick glance or even just with a feel, if there's one in the chamber. Hint: there always is!), and a few other little things to keep machining costs down.

Yeah, the 9E has bigger, and fewer, grooves than the SR9, and no loaded chamber flag (which I kind of like, I can tell with a quick glance or even just with a feel, if there's one in the chamber. Hint: there always is!), and a few other little things to keep machining costs down.
I practice running my thumb over the rear indicator. but to each there own. I do know the sights are a bit different on the 9e depending on how no your SR9 is. I do have sight options though so i plan to improve them eventually.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top