JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Don't know much about this gun as I got it on a trade. I put 10 rounds through it to make sure everything functioned properly. Seems to be in very good condition and shot fine. There is a few handling marks and a little tiny chip out of the stock as shown in pic. The gun come with the rings and original box with lock. The scope does NOT come with it. I know this isn't rat season so probably not a good time to sell, so maybe a trade will work.
I'm looking for a 45 or 10mm. I'm not interested in Glocks or Rugers, nothing wrong with them, just not in the market for one. Would add up to $600 cash for the right gun. I would consider bolt action rifles also, or a pump 20 gauge. Trade up or down. Trade value depends on what you have. Thanks for looking.

IMG_20161203_132949062.jpg IMG_20161203_133058710.jpg IMG_20161203_133856595.jpg

In bolts I would prefer rem, sako cooper, Christianson, ect, but would look at anything. Revolvers, "maybe", what ya got. Id like a python, but I know Id have to put at ton of money with it.;)

In bolts I would prefer rem, sako cooper, Christianson, ect, but would look at anything. Revolvers, "maybe", what ya got. Id like a python, but I know Id have to put at ton of money with it.;)
I have a winchester model 670 30-06 (its a model 70 with a blind mag) and a smith and wesson 642 in 38 special with an apex trigger kit and holsters. The winchester was brand new in 1971 and has never been fired to my knowledge.

If that 670 never been shot it should be worth a few bucks. I'm not really interested in the Smith. I think I'll pass, thanks for asking though

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.