JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling a brand new Ruger VT hawkeye 77 in 6.5 creedmoor. Rifle hasonly been fired 4 times to verify accuracy from ruger. Rifle shoots .3 moa at 100 yards with hornady 140 a max match ammunition. This rifle was sent direct to me from Ruger and has had a 100% quality control inspection to guarantee its quality and accuracy. 28" barrell / medium varmint/ target barrell and super nice 2 stage trigger.
$775 firm.
Will meet at tropics pawn for ffl transfer paperwork. (Vancouver, wa).........if interested ask for pics.

image.jpeg

All Ruger Hawkeyes come standard 24 inch so I was courious about your gun, very interesting an pretty gun. The scope you mentioned does it come with the gun at $775 or are you saying add $225 for a total of $1000 for gun and scope?

My apologies to your thread!! I am a ruger fan but haven't yet saw this gun until I did some research a few min ago. That would make some one a great long range rifle at a affordable price.

Hi! It is a ruger VT 77 hawkeye 6.5 creedmoor 28" varmint contour barrel. Mauser claw style bolt. Its a great rifle that was shipped to me direct from Ruger.
I have the original box and manual, scope rings included.
If interested let me know, i'd sell the rifle for $750 if you were interested. And the scope for $200 if you wanted. Pretty sweet deal.

$685 for rifle. Fired 4 times then put away. Comes with factory box and two sets of ruger scope rings,1" and 30mm. The 30mm rings cost $80..... Deal of a lifetime here on this rifle.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.