JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$475
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
this is an amazing gun. comes with American made "Strong Brand" leather holster. Willing to send more pics via private message. Quality Of images seems bad on the site.

image.jpg image.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
it is solid. i am selling a lot of my guns due to a life change. Got a Colt junior 25acp and colt 380 all stainless series 80 a 35 remington rifle and more.

If the bore is bright and shiny I might be interested. I'm new to this website and not aware of how this works. I'm in Tigard and would be willing to come down to look at it if that works for you.

no problem. the way this works unfortunately- is a bunch of yankee federals have decided citizens of the state of oregon- are not allowed to trade guns in private. so alas, you will need to meet me at a gun shop called Tick Licker Firearms in salem and they will run a background check on you per the oregon law. this costs $25 I reckon. Thank you for your interest in the Ruger SS.

I see. Buying a used gun can be a tricky thing. I guess the condition of the barrel would be the most important thing to me. I know this gun is probably from the 70's and might not of been taken care of well. It's kind of strange to not be able to just look at the gun before going to the FFL dealer. I'm going to think about this tonight then let you know. If I decide to come to Salem would you be available tomorrow?

i would be fine with meeting in the parking lot just in case you want it. unfortunately some gang thuglet shot me from behind randomly in the head while driving down the 10 in texas to get his kicks with his home boys and was never even caught. ever since I don't travel much. thanks for understanding.

Sorry to here that. As I'm thinking of the whole situation I do understand why it is the way it is. I will call Tick Lickers tomorrow just so there are no surprises.

Tick's is a nice little shop. I always used to buy my practice ammo there before Joe Burden became president of the federals and decided not even birdshot for his shotguns he proclaims we should have should exist..

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.