JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This gun has sold. Thanks for looking.

Unknown on the year for this model, this gun was passed down to me from my grandfather. It was not used much. Some minor wear and scuff marks around the barrel.

Does not come with 22 MAG cylinder.

Gun is sold as-is

Chambered in 22 long.

$350 Cash - No Trades, Interested Buyers Only, Please

Other folks have said the price is fair all things considered for what it is. I'm not pricing this as brand new out of the box.

Buyer is responsible for transfer fee.

Last Edited:
The gun has had the transfer bar conversion which makes it slightly less desirable. Do you have the original parts that were swapped out? Thank You

Unfortunately I don't have any spare parts for the Ruger. It was given to me as is from a relative. You obviously know a lot more than I do about what has been replaced or changed. Thank you for letting me know.

I would like to repost this ad with a more realistic price given the transfer bar issue. Is the $200 range more accurate?

Thanks for your time.

$200 is a screaming good deal. If you were closer I'd hand it back to you and tell you to keep it. Family heirlooms can't be replaced and you'll be in a world of regret down the road. Save it for your kids!

I would like to repost this ad with a more realistic price given the transfer bar issue. Is the $200 range more accurate?

Thanks for your time.
My opinion and it's just that, $200 is too cheap for a gun in that condition, I paid $199 for a 22 magnum model that was in considerably rougher condition, and it wasn't a 3 screw model, closer to $300 would still be a decent price on it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.