JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Port Orchard
State
Washington
Zip Code
.22 LR NEW MODEL SINGLE-SIX CONVERTIBLE RUGER / STURM, & CO. SINGLE SIX 50TH ANNIVERSARY IN 22LR/22WMR 4-5/8 INCH BARREL.

NIB condition.

I purchased this new October 2003. Never fired. Has been in a gun safe since purchased.

It has the 22 LR and the 22 WMR cylinder.

Comes with all you see: Original box, owner's manual, lock, both cylinders, Ruger factory test cartridge.

Payment by cash.

Gun will be transfer thru my FFL in Port Orchard.

Ruger is proud to introduce a special edition New Model Single Six to commemorate the 50th anniversary of Ruger's Single Six .22 caliber revolver. This 50th Anniversary Single Six will feature a 4 5/8" barrel with a unique gold color enhanced roll mark "50 years of Single Six 1953 to 2003", a blued steel finish and strikingly handsome Cocobolo wood grip panels with red Ruger medallions. This special limited edition will feature a Vaquero style blued steel frame, include both .22 Long Rifle and .22 Winchester Magnum Rimfire cylinders, and will be packaged in a unique red high impact case, with a special "50 year" lens label. The 50th Anniversary Single Six will be available only in 2003.

221.jpg 222.jpg 223.jpg 224.jpg 225.jpg 226.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service