JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Item is SOLD

The upper was a BRAND NEW take-off from a newer P512MKIIIRP (serial # 271 -). I bought it a few months ago to transform my SS taper. Comes complete with the original box, lock, keys, factory mount and complete paperwork.

It shoots as accurate as any typical MKIII and it NEVER jams with my SS lower. Total round count is < 1000. Selling it coz it is going into another transformation project. This is a GREAT mod to standard/taper MkIII.

I did remove the LCI - as I do on all MkIIIs - but you get all the original parts so you can put it back if you so desired. I was being suggested that without the LCI, MKIII upper can fit MKII frame too, but I do not have a MKII to verify.

For 22/45 upper to use on a "standard" MkIII frame, the lug recess area has to be filed out, I did it just enough to give me a very tight fit. The front and the rear areas on the mating side to the frame has lost the bluing due to the tight fit (shown in the picture), you can cold blue with Blue Wonder.

(First picture is for reference only.. the scope, rings, SS frame and the SS upper are NOT for sale.)

MKIII%25252022_45%252520a.JPG
View attachment 177587
View attachment 177588
View attachment 177589
View attachment 177590

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.