JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$1600
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Saint Helens
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I am putting up for trade a Ruger #1B for another #1 in a different caliber or a controlled feed hunting rifle. - It has a brand new Leupold 3-9X50 Freedom scope. I have never shot it, never got around to it. It would make a really nice elk rifle. I have about 1650 into the rifle and scope. I feel that the trade value is about 1600$. I find myself with a Ruger #1 in 338WM, 9.3X74R and a 375H&H. Looking to get rid of one due to redundancy and that one is the 338WM. I like rifles chambered in wildcats alao . Make an offer worse i can say is no..

1000000499.jpg 1000000500.jpg 1000000495.jpg 1000000496.jpg 1000000497.jpg 1000000498.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Do you know what brand of controlled feed rifle and caliber you what .
I am a fan of FN, wincheter or other mauser type actions. I have recently lost the majority of the sight in my right eye so I am learning to shoot left handed. Somethimg smaller than 338WM.

Last Edited:
I am a Ruger number one fan I just bought a 358 Norma Meg, Ruger number one.I have a 270 wby mag. In Ruger no.1It look good but when to use it for the first time I found out there is no injector in it.😤🙁🤯It's need to go to a gun smith.

I am a Ruger number one fan I just bought a 358 Norma Meg, Ruger number one.I have a 270 wby mag. In Ruger no.1It look good but when to use it for the first time I found out there is no injector in it.😤🙁🤯It's need to go to a gun smith.
A 358 Norma in a Ruger #1 is a rare bird. I have one in a pre 64 winchester model 70. Certainly rattles the teeth. My 375 seems to recoil less.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.