Ruger 10/22 Youth Wood Stock $40

Reactions
Right Size For The Junior Shooter or For A Compact Trail Rifle

For sale is a Ruger brand wooden (walnut or birch) Youth-Size Stock for a 10/22 Rifle. This is a great size stock for youth or short shooters, up to about 5`7". This stock has a standard cheek piece for use with iron sights. This is also a perfect stock for those of you that want to build a more compact rifle. Drop-in fit, fully inletted to fit factory barrel. Nicely finished with three coats of Watco oil. Fitted with black plastic buttpad. The finish is in great shape with no nicks or scratches. This stock is for the factory diameter barrel and will fit any barrel length. It installs very easily; takes about 5 minutes.

SPECS: Walnut, oil finish. Length of pull approx. 11-¼"(28.6cm). 23-¼"(59cm) long. 20.7 oz. (588 g) weight.
New $86.54 plus shipping at Brownell’s, this one like new for Sold.

Last edited:

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Best true Gun shop ive been in for some time
    Cool stuff in stock rather than the top 10 at corporate box stores They moved to a larger place I have to go back and spend more money. I like to...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Adaptive Firing Solutions. A+
    5 stars does not do Adaptive Firing Solutions justice. I have done business with him multiple times and wish I could give at least 12 stars...
  • Limitless America
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome shop
    Love this shop. Purchased a few items from them. Always have a lot of parts in stock without much markup. Purchased two cans this summer from them...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great, old school gun shop
    The store is a treasure trove I have found magazines for H&K, Ruger and M1A's and at great prices. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly and...
    • GWS
  • HighLine Firearms
    4.00 star(s)
    great place
    nice guy, local
Top Bottom