JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking to trade my Ruger 10/22. It comes with a Simmons 4x32 scope, lock, a brand new Ruger rifle case, 250 rounds of Remington .22 and the factory 10 round mag. I bought it around two months ago and put exactly 250 rounds through it. This is a great little setup and would be awesome for plinking or as a present for a kid.

With this package you are all ready to go, you have a scope, case and ammo.

I am very interested in trading for a Russian or East German Makarov, a Tokarev, a Mauser 98k or other milsurp, but I am open to anything, just make me an offer. I will add cash if necessary.

I don't need to get rid of it and am just testing the waters to see what offers I get. Let me know what you've got. The worst I can say is no.

Picture 156.jpg

I will sell if the price is right. I can ship if buyer is not close.

Picture 156.jpg

I just want to let everyone know I have already received half a dozen offers since I posted the ad. So if I do not get back to you quickly, do not be worried. I've received your messages and will go through them one by one.

So it might be a day or two before I respond to you.

If this is still available I might be interested in it for my son. I live in Washougal. Let me know your price or what you have been offered please.

Thanks for your time!

I GOT A MAKAROV FOR YOU, AN ACTUAL REAL RUSSIAN 1953, 9X18, ALMOST BRAND NEW WITH 10 MAGS AND A LEATHER CARRY CASE.

LETS SEE YOUR OFFER....
YOU TESTING THE WATERS I HAVE A WAVE FOR YOU....

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top