JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$275
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
(*Please use the 'Contact' button on the top of the ad to communicate privately)

Like new stainless Ruger 10/22 with factory 'Flagstaff' bag. It's been to the range once and put back in the box/bag. Paid $330 for the rifle and another $40 for the Ruger Flagstaff bag. I know it's irrelevant what I paid, but my basis is $370 for the kit. Not a mark on it unless it came that way from the factory. Will be a great gun for someone moving forward.

$275 cash, or might trade .22lr lever action, a revolver of some kind, or....watcha got??. Buyer to pay FFL fees if a straight purchase, we both pay our own fees in the event of a trade.

IMG_5333.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Like new stainless Ruger 10/22 with factory 'Flagstaff' bag and extra BX-15 magazine. It's been to the range one time, put into a folding stock, then returned to the original and put back in the bag. I paid $330 for the rifle, $39.99 for the bag, and another $30 for the magazine. Irrelevant to a Buyer, but that's my basis. The rifle comes with the original box, lock, and all manuals. It's in like-new condition and will serve a new owner perfectly.

$290 cash for what's described and pictured. If someone wanted to build a little tactical-ish unit, then I've got a Butler Creek folding stock, Crimson Trace red dot, and a few pic rails that can be purchased in a package.

Would consider trade credit toward nice Henry .22 lever action (LR or WMR), Browning BL22, Smith & Wesson SW22 Victory.

View attachment 991969View attachment 991972
How much for just the rifle no mag no stock nothing but the main assembly ?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top