Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Ruger 10/22 stainless 22" barrel rifle

Discussion in 'Rifles Wanted' started by tinknocker, Feb 28, 2010.

1. tinknocker

tinknocker Oregon City, OR Member

I'm looking for a 10/22 stainless 22" barrel rifle. These were made a few years back and I would like to get one in good shape. Please be realistic on the price, I know what their worth. PM me and we'll talk.

Thanks

2. lcb97269

lcb97269 Milwaukie, OR Life Member Lifetime Supporter

Try Brownells.

3. WAYNO

WAYNO Oregon City Gold Supporter Gold Supporter Bronze Supporter

As (relatively) inexpensive as these WalMart exclusives are, I don't see many used ones up for sale.

But, if ya don't find one, and you really want one, the WalMarts that still have guns, still have these 10/22-22's in their racks. The WalMart in St. Helens still had them a short while ago, and the price has gone up a little bit, to $247. I think they're still a bargain.
    GEDC0007.jpg

WAYNO.

4. tinknocker

Thanks for the info, I was thinking that Ruger discontinued that model. I'll have to check out Wallmart soon and see what they have.

5. tinknocker

Walmart won't order it, they stopped using the distributor that has some.

So anyone else know of one of these?

6. Brandon44647

Brandon44647 Portland Member

Have you thought about the Marlin mdl 60ss ? I just picked one up at Wholesale Sports on 82nd ave. Wood stock, stainless brl. Reasonably priced at $189 and only $10 for the back ground check. I've doing some internet searching & there are modifications & aftermarket parts out there for it. Sweet lil gun and extremely accurate. :thumbup:

7. dennis682003

dennis682003 Vancouver, WA Member

I have a really nice ruger 10/22 with a thumbhole stock ss scope and midway bull barrel, 25round pro mag, less than 50 rounds fired, very nice condition I'm into the gun a lot more than the $500 obo I'm asking. I'm in washougal wa. If interested email dennis682003@yahoo.com

8. tinknocker

Thanks for the response guys but my mind is set on one of these 10/22-22's. All though I have been thinking about a 17HMR for kicks.

9. jaminj

jaminj Federal Way, WA Member

I have a stainless 10/22 with the real wood and scope rings how much were you looking to spend give me a call 206-327-0075 Thanks Jason

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.