JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A double drum would make it pretty incredible - i dont know if they make reliable ones or not.

2 people flanking a hunkered down enemy with those things would be near impossible to survive.

And as expensive as its getting, .22 is still pretty affordable for a few thousand rounds to stash away in mags.

I had a buddy that got one of the double drums and I will need to ask what he did to it. At first is was not super reliable but I know he tweaked the springs and a few other things and it works great now. Like watching money burn seeing him rapid fire that thing.

I have a pretty fast trigger finger with .22's from all of the paintball I played a couple decades ago...

I can only imagine how fast ammo would go with something like that and one of those speed loaders.

I have a pretty fast trigger finger with .22's from all of the paintball I played a couple decades ago...

I can only imagine how fast ammo would go with something like that and one of those speed loaders.

I know that I have plenty of .22 but it would be gone quickly with that set up. It goes plenty fast with the Ruger 25 round mags and no speed loader. It is a lot of fun to rapid fire that bad boy though.

image.jpg

How's this for silly ;-). Screwed the Ares Breath Brake on for a pic...

I owned a Charger before, even put a laser/LER pistol scope on it, but ended up selling it. Wasn't as fun as it looked because you couldn't really hit anything with it off hand due to its weight. Designed to sit on a table, hence the bipod. I kept wanting to shoulder it when aiming… Bought myself the takedown 10-22 when it first came out which served the bill as the perfect survival/emergency gun. About all the Charger was good for was making noise.

This take-down version of the Charger really has me head scratching… why? It's not as if the original Charger couldn't fit into a backpack.

I owned a Charger before, even put a laser/LER pistol scope on it, but ended up selling it. Wasn't as fun as it looked because you couldn't really hit anything with it off hand due to its weight. Designed to sit on a table, hence the bipod. I kept wanting to shoulder it when aiming… Bought myself the takedown 10-22 when it first came out which served the bill as the perfect survival/emergency gun. About all the Charger was good for was making noise.

This take-down version of the Charger really has me head scratching… why? It's not as if the original Charger couldn't fit into a backpack.

Because you can buy a direct fit integrally suppressed front end for it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top