JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
This isn't exactly my jurisdiction, but I hate being left hangin sooo....

I don't believe the seller gets online very regularly.

The seller and I pm'ed back and forth from the git-go, and I purchased the gun last week.

I'm not able to "close" the thread. Also not sure how to give feedback... Hope this helps.

I got a call from him saying I was first to PM and the gun was mine if I wanted it. He told me that he would call me the next day when he was ready to meet. I never heard from him.
So it looks like he sold it out from under me. Oh well I guess s**t happens huh.

That sucks. FTF he was a normal considerate dude. I'm new to this forum/site but I can't tell you how many deals I have been skirted or flaked on from Craigslist and Ebay....

Hey guys this was a good deal, but not have seeing the gun I'm goig to assume that it's the same one I saw at kieths sporting goods for 289$ brand new. Just though I'd try and help someone get another awsome gun :) I bought the stainless one they had for my woman for 350$ she loves it, great guns!

Good luck!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews