JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
This isn't exactly my jurisdiction, but I hate being left hangin sooo....

I don't believe the seller gets online very regularly.

The seller and I pm'ed back and forth from the git-go, and I purchased the gun last week.

I'm not able to "close" the thread. Also not sure how to give feedback... Hope this helps.

I got a call from him saying I was first to PM and the gun was mine if I wanted it. He told me that he would call me the next day when he was ready to meet. I never heard from him.
So it looks like he sold it out from under me. Oh well I guess s**t happens huh.

That sucks. FTF he was a normal considerate dude. I'm new to this forum/site but I can't tell you how many deals I have been skirted or flaked on from Craigslist and Ebay....

Hey guys this was a good deal, but not have seeing the gun I'm goig to assume that it's the same one I saw at kieths sporting goods for 289$ brand new. Just though I'd try and help someone get another awsome gun :) I bought the stainless one they had for my woman for 350$ she loves it, great guns!

Good luck!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top