JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My Dad got one of the early "Navy Arms" /Uberti Colt's Navy model percussion pistols and we took it with us on a Pheasant hunt, and after bird hunting we learned to load it and shoot it.

There was an old rear axle of a Model A in the grass near our pickup and Dad shot a .375 round ball at the old, skinny, cracked tire on the spoked wheel.

It came back Return to Sender and smacked Dad in the shoulder hard enough that he reacted like he'd been actually shot. An easy eyeball destroyer.

My Dad got one of the early "Navy Arms" /Uberti Colt's Navy model percussion pistols and we took it with us on a Pheasant hunt, and after bird hunting we learned to load it and shoot it.

There was an old rear axle of a Model A in the grass near our pickup and Dad shot a .375 round ball at the old, skinny, cracked tire on the spoked wheel.

It came back Return to Sender and smacked Dad in the shoulder hard enough that he reacted like he'd been actually shot. An easy eyeball destroyer.
Neat gun for sure...and again....Ouch.
Andy

I wonder if you could shoot a bouncy ball out of a big musket.
superball.jpg

Wham-O baby!

I wonder if you could shoot a bouncy ball out of a big musket.
I have often wondered that myself....
Two things have stopped me....the thought of melted plastic / rubber in my bore...*
And the sighting issue of a super light projectile ...well super light when compared to a lead round ball.
Andy

*Or....a flaming rubber ball launched out...and setting the forest on fire.... :eek:

I have often wondered that myself....
Two things have stopped me....the thought of melted plastic / rubber in my bore...*
And the sighting issue of a super light projectile ...well super light when compared to a lead round ball.
Andy

*Or....a flaming rubber ball launched out...and setting the forest on fire.... :eek:
I hate it when my balls melt inside of the barrel.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top