JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Trade For
City
Graham
State
Washington
Hey nerds. Looking for a 3070 will trade my glock 19 gen 4 mos. plus cash depending on model

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Keep your eye on the BB drops every other week. That was how I got my 3080 for msrp. Other than that whoever has a 3070 for sale right now is going to throw it up on ebay for $1.5k easy unfortunately. Good luck though homie.

3080ti is supposed to launch soon. It's supposed to have restrictions on mining. That will hopefully keep them from being flipped.
I did see them posted on bb every other week and managed to cart one. If you don't checkout fast enough then you'll run into an error when you cash out. Sign in and get your info in before tomorrow. I've seen them go up the past couple of Thursday's

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top