JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This rifle is in very good shape. I'm the original owner, and I've put about 200-300 rounds through it without a single problem. It comes with this scope: Amazon.com: Bushnell Banner Dusk & Dawn 1.5-4.5x32 Riflescope: Sports & Outdoors, scope mount, scope mount riser, Midwest Industries flip up BUIS, a soft carry bag, and a tactical tailor sling. The rifle is a Rock River Arms LAR-15 chambered in 5.56 with a 16" barrel, A2 flash hider, adjustable buttstock, 1 30 round magazine, and a 2 stage Rock River trigger. The only blemish I could find was where the spent casings get ejected. I also have twenty 30 round magazines that can be purchased for $5 a piece. They're the standard aluminum 30 round mags with light green followers. I have another ad in the ammo section for 1000 rounds of prvi partizan .223 fmj bt 62gr for $8 per 20 round box. I'd prefer to sell the ammo with the rifle if possible. I also have 294 loose rounds of .223 in the ammo can next to the partizan ammo that I'll sell for $100. I think it's just 55gr FMJ brass cased target rounds. I bought all of my ammo from Surplus Ammo & Arms.

Rifle, scope and mounts, sling, bag, BUIS and 1 30 round magazine - $900 obo
Prvi Partizan ammo $8/20 rounds, 1000 total rounds - $400
294 loose rounds - $100

I'm willing to take $1200 for the total package. Located in Renton. Thanks for looking.

IMG_2328.jpg

IMG_2332.jpg

IMG_2333.jpg

IMG_2334.jpg

IMG_2329.jpg

IMG_2340.jpg