JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
It's time for me to grow up and purchase my own place. I put an offer on a townhouse yesterday. I am on pins and needles. Anyway, I do have the money to take care of everything outright, I don't like how little safety net it leaves me in the bank when all will be said and done. Therefore I'm trying to raise a few grand quick cash. I'm selling my two most expensive setups, which strains my heart since I never had any intention of selling them, but alas I need a place to live and I can always buy more guns down the road.

You're welcome to make any offer you'd like, but just so you know I'm selling these as packages. I'm not interested in splitting anything up. I'm not interested in trades - just cash...unless your trade has mostly cash on your end. I live in Tigard and work in Hillsboro. Send me a PM or text me if you have questions or offers. Send me an offer if you think my prices are out of line. 503-209-8761.

1.) Springfield M1A Scout Squad 18" BBL in a SAGE EBR SOPOD chassis. Has SEI front sight and vortex flash hider. Has a Leupold Mark 4 PR scope 3-9x40mm 1" tube w/ sun shade and BC caps. Has protected target knobs and the duplex mildot reticle appears gold colored in low light. I am very happy with the scope. It is mounted in a Larue Tactical SPR-E QD mount & comes with a scope coat. I've had no issues with brass hitting the mount. Comes with a Spectre Gear 3-point EBR sling and a great GGG heavy duty bipod 6-9". I love this setup - it's a real joy to shoot it long range. My cousin and I were hitting clay pigeons all day at a hundred yards without trying hard a couple years ago. Has 5x - 20rd mags and one 10rd mag, all CMI manufacturer. I've never had any malfunctions with this rifle and have kept it clean throughout my ownership. It took approx. 3 years of acquiring all the accessories and building it to my specs as stated above. Sorry I don't have the original stock anymore (I gave it to a friend who really wanted it). I have over 200rds of PPU 145gr brass cased, boxer primed non-corrosive FMJ's, 50rds of plastic training ammo from Germany, and an ammo can of around 150-200rds of some hunting reloads a friend made for me as a Birthday present. I know some of you don't trust other peoples reloads (I know I wouldn't), so you could always pull them apart for good components. I trust him because he's a match shooter and always reloads his own ammo. I will throw in a decent hard case with it. Battle packs gone PRICE DROP I'm asking $2500 OBRO for the package.

Thanks for looking.

Shane
503-209-8761

DSCN0053_zpsbpyk7wjh.jpg DSCN0052_zpsmldh34ip.jpg DSCN0051_zpsdegsjnmn.jpg DSCN0050_zps7xnytv7x.jpg DSCN0049_zpsfkkbmfkq.jpg DSCN0048_zps80p27ps5.jpg DSCN0047_zpsapnlijap.jpg DSCN0046_zpsyawlsuky.jpg DSCN0045_zps2bwadgr0.jpg DSCN0040_zpsnbytdehc.jpg DSCN0041_zpsr8fnbwd6.jpg DSCN0043_zpsb0cnixy2.jpg DSCN0042_zpszts7qwqv.jpg DSCN0039_zpsivdwrvnd.jpg DSCN0044_zpsfo1fv8ze.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on buying first home....just look at it like a giant safe/fort purchase . Unless your a family man , then just lay claim to a section of garage/closet.

BEAUTIFUL GUNS AS ALWAYS SHANE AND BEST WISHES AROUND THAT NEXT PROJECT

Congratulations on your new home. I know what you are going through. I sold an lmbe FAL Per ban bush rifle when I was buying my home. I miss that rifle but love owning my own home.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.