JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a 5 gallon bucket of once fired 9mm brass, it's just about full to the very top. I've read several places that this should be 8,000 pcs, give or take. All the brass is clean, no muddy range pickups, etc. It's ready to reload!

FTF in Vancouver or Portland - $200 obo and you can keep the brand new Home Depot bucket w/ lid too!! :)

A full "full" up to 1.5" from top should weigh about 60-63# Net of Bucket. There are Approx 100-105 9mm per pound. Might the count be closer to 6000=/- 500.?
Clean, yellow brass is worth about $1.80 -or so at the metal recylcer's. Might you be better to take it in?

I will pm you an offer..sandy

I found at least 10 places on various forums where guys stated that a full 5 gallon bucket holds 8,000 pcs of 9mm brass. I'm sure this one is an easy 60+ pounds, but I'll try to weigh it in the near future, it's also not 1.5" from the top....as stated it's very full....as in the lid touches brass when put on.

PS...Never got your PM

Easiest way would be to weigh it. Its roughly 8.5# for 1000 pieces of 9mm brass.

Thanks. Weighed it last night, best I could tell on the bathroom scale by weighing me then me with the bucket, shifting my head around to see the weight while holding the bucket....it's 70# or just shy of it. With the weight of the bucket and some margin for error, I still hold true to what I estimated.....there is 8,000 pcs or damn close to it in there.

I'll reduce the price some just in case it's only 7,950pcs. New price............... $180

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top