JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Dad passed away a few years ago, and before he punted that bucket he was a rimfire hoarder. This stuff has finally worn out its welcome in my garage and needs to find a new home.

$10/box for the 17HMR (82 boxes on hand as of this afternoon) 10 box minimum. $700 if you take it all
$0.10/rd for the 22LR (its a hodgepodge of 25-ish different brands, bullet weights, etc, I dont feel like inventorying it and making a price list so its all in the 2nd photo) 1000rd minimum. $0.07/rd if you take it all
First come first serve, but cash offers take priority and I dont deliver or ship
Zip is 97007
Trades entertained, but only if they're both fair and interesting

20230930_163248.jpg 20230930_165756.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Dad passed away a few years ago, and before he punted that bucket he was a rimfire hoarder. This stuff has finally worn out its welcome in my garage and needs to find a new home.

$10/box for the 17HMR (82 boxes on hand as of this afternoon) 10 box minimum. $700 if you take it all
$0.10/rd for the 22LR (its a hodgepodge of 25-ish different brands, bullet weights, etc, I dont feel like inventorying it and making a price list so its all in the 2nd photo) 1000rd minimum. $0.07/rd if you take it all
First come first serve, but cash offers take priority and I dont deliver or ship
Zip is 97007
Trades entertained, but only if they're both fair and interesting

View attachment 1733187View attachment 1733188
Pm sent

Apologies to all, but I just woke up this morning and checked all my messages in the order received and its all sold. I guess my prices were too low lol, live and learn. Thanks everyone for all the interest.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.