JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My dad is getting ready to retire and he really wants a Rossi Circuit Judge.
I'd like to buy him one for his retirement gift.
Who has the best prices around the Portland area?

Apparently they require a break in period and the cylinder does not turn well after a few rounds of shot shells.

Locally Bi-Mart has it listed for $519 and they currently advertize $30 off all certerfire rifles and shotguns. Since this is both it should apply. So $499 with Oregon background check. I think the stainless steel version looks nicer, but would be a few buck more to buy online.

How about a nice Marlin or Henry level action instead?

Ok good deal. Put some Orange Glow, Murphys or Pledge on the wood stock to moisten and condition it. I have heard of a few Rossi stocks drying out in storage and cracking when fired. Give it a good cleaning with some CLP before and after firing. Enjoy.

I bought a Circuit Judge in Sacramento (Calif) 8 months ago. I thoroughly enjoy mine, but I'm working up hand loads. I think it's ideal for a hand loader because finding the best factory load (depending on use) could be expensive. I'm setting mine up for 100+ yards which actually can work quite nicely. Considering the varieties of powder and bullets it will take awhile to find the best, second best and third best loads. At 50 yards with Federal American Eagle 225 grain JSP and Fiocchi 250 grain RNFP, I get consistent 3" groups (but not at the same aim point). .410 slugs are good for the broad side of a barn except at close range but .410 shot shells aren't bad at short ranges. Remember, like a woman every firearm really is unique and one-0f-a-kind.
;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads