Roseburg gun show sept. 13&14

nextgenar

Reactions
The Roseburg gun show is this weekend, I have found this to be the best show in Oregon, though I admit I haven't been to the Albany show I see people on here bragging about.

Reactions
I bought another mag for my HK at the show on Saturday. Everything else is the same crap, some of these guys have the same boxes of ammo of reloading components they had this time last year but won't take a little less then the asking price.

Reactions
I went to the expo show last weekend because my son was looking for an AR upper. I saw a ton of reloading powder for $45 lb. I asked one guy "How do you keep those labels looking so good? Do you carry them back and forth to every show by the cap?" I've been $28 lb desperate for powder but I will never be $45 lb desperate.

OP
N

nextgenar

Reactions
I went to the show saturday. Lots of stuff to look at but not many people buying. A lot of ARs in the $650-$700 range 223 ammo for under $300 per 1000 22lr at stupid high prices like every other show i have been to in the last couple of years. But over all a fun show to go to.

Reactions
There were a few good gun deals, S&W Shields for under $400, AR's for good prices. 1K primers for $25. I just didn't have to have anything except for the HK mag.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Gun Pro Shooting Supplies
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Little Shop!
    I went in the place several weeks ago while visiting my kid at school. I ended up buying a new set of electronic ear muffs as my old ones were...
  • Gun Pro Shooting Supplies
    5.00 star(s)
    My go-to
    Neil has been nothing but professional, helpful and fair since I was a brand new shooter. He and his staff treat everyone with respect and you...
  • Northwest Armory - Tigard
    1.00 star(s)
    Completely unhappy!
    Not happy, customer service is highly lacking, and the male employees are rude. We wont be back!!
  • Wildcat Mountain
    4.00 star(s)
    Wildcat Mountain Nov. 30
    Went there today, it was accessible but bad conditions which I kind of expected. Melting snow, mud, etc. No one there and I didn't see a lot of...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Best true Gun shop ive been in for some time
    Cool stuff in stock rather than the top 10 at corporate box stores They moved to a larger place I have to go back and spend more money. I like to...
Top Bottom