JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I bought another mag for my HK at the show on Saturday. Everything else is the same crap, some of these guys have the same boxes of ammo of reloading components they had this time last year but won't take a little less then the asking price.

I went to the expo show last weekend because my son was looking for an AR upper. I saw a ton of reloading powder for $45 lb. I asked one guy "How do you keep those labels looking so good? Do you carry them back and forth to every show by the cap?" I've been $28 lb desperate for powder but I will never be $45 lb desperate.

I went to the show saturday. Lots of stuff to look at but not many people buying. A lot of ARs in the $650-$700 range 223 ammo for under $300 per 1000 22lr at stupid high prices like every other show i have been to in the last couple of years. But over all a fun show to go to.

There were a few good gun deals, S&W Shields for under $400, AR's for good prices. 1K primers for $25. I just didn't have to have anything except for the HK mag.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top