JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have 3 RomyG kits all matching numbers. I ordered 5 back when they were *cough $75 I built 2. Now after not really being in the gun world for a long time, I want to get rid of the kits. I want to build a 6.5 and realize theses kits have appreciated and could find my build.
My question is would you go online forum or a auction site to get top dollar??

I bought all mine back when they were what you paid. Romys arent the easiest to get apart IMO like other kits. If yours have the original barrels and matching numbers I'd say that is a huge plus since one does not need worry about headspace and getting all the crosspin slots milled/drilled in some aftermarket barrel

GLWS

When sold online a seller has to figure in shipping cost to entice a buyer. Here we can do face to face with no shipping. That said how much do you want a kit? Any pictures

On the other hand buyers know they have to pay shipping, and some stuff you can't buy at a random online shop so you get some wiggle room for that. More so if they are kits with the original barrels, as kits are no longer imported with them.

That being said auctions can get you top dollar or they can't. Just look at how much they typically go for, or ask what they're worth, and go from there. I don't see a romy g kit with barrel going south of $500 with the original barrel...

On the other hand buyers know they have to pay shipping, and some stuff you can't buy at a random online shop so you get some wiggle room for that. More so if they are kits with the original barrels, as kits are no longer imported with them.

That being said auctions can get you top dollar or they can't. Just look at how much they typically go for, or ask what they're worth, and go from there. I don't see a romy g kit with barrel going south of $500 with the original barrel...
what he said and yes akfiles or gunbroker and $500 +

I have 3 RomyG kits all matching numbers. I ordered 5 back when they were *cough $75 I built 2. Now after not really being in the gun world for a long time, I want to get rid of the kits. I want to build a 6.5 and realize theses kits have appreciated and could find my build.
My question is would you go online forum or a auction site to get top dollar??[/Q

Do they have the original barrel that's not cut up ?

Yes original barrel. I forgot about Akfiles. I'll look into there. I will get the kits out and get some pictures done. I'll throw them up here also when the time comes. Thanks for the help!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top