JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
$345.00 for the pair... IMG_1603.JPG IMG_1604.JPG IMG_1601.JPG IMG_1602.JPG Juliet 4 is a 4 power magnifier with a flip to side mount,
Romeo 5X is the new and improved version of the Romeo 5... uses a double A battery and is good for 40,000 hours of use on 1 battery.. Comes with a low mount and a high mount

neither have been used.. taken out of box but never used..lifetime warranties...

I don't have a PM from you unless you are the one that asked if I'm selling both for $345.... which I answered and received no response back... I always contact the first person in line... and the first person that says I want them, gets them..

I don't have a PM from you unless you are the one that asked if I'm selling both for $345.... which I answered and received no response back... I always contact the first person in line... and the first person that says I want them, gets them..
Give me a couple of minutes

PM sent

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top