JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my Romanian Sar-3 that I've had for about 13 years.
5.56x45mm AK variant rifle imported by Century Arms.
Unlike most SAR-3 rifles, this one doesn't suffer from the common unreliable FTF related to Century installing AK-47 (7.62mm variant) hammers into 5.56NATO rifles that rely on a different hammer profile, which resulted in lots of light primer strikes.
Rifle simply doesn't get fired after I jumped on the AR-15 platform bandwagon. I've fired one magazine through it in the past 8-9 years.
Comes with sling, cleaning rod still under barrel, original wood furniture, one original short (5 or 10 round, too lazy to load it) magazine as well as 4 Weiger 30 rounders. Two of the Weigers are a little more heavily used, one has some rust patching on the lower right hand side while the other's finish is merely more worn off. Previous owner had some gray re-finishing done that is worn in spots (most notably above the charging hand when the bolt's back and the front of the bolt carrier (visible with the bolt locked back)
Fire selector is notched for BHO, as is apparent in the same photo.

For sale, $600, in Oregon, cash FTF. Minimum ODL for proof of age. CHL prefered

P3312337.JPG

P3312328.JPG

P3312331.JPG

P3312332.JPG

P3312335.JPG

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.