JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD!

Up for trade is a Romanian RPK! This is an AK-47 with a thicker receiver, thicker barrel, a carry handle, and a bi-pod. THis is a fantastic shooting rifle, and is a ton of fun!

Included in the package are 2 steel 30 round magazines, 3 Tapco 30 round magazines, and 1 Tapco 20 round magazine. 14 20-round packages of steel cased surplus ammo are included as well, PLUS the 2 steel magazines are full.

My reason for trading is to limit calibers (or get something else really cool!). If you have a Thompson 1927 or a MSAR .223, I would be EXTREMELY interested, but I would be interested in a bunch of stuff. I am willing to do cash either way as well.

So, make an offer!

EDIT: I'll note that I'm interested in an Auto-Ordinance Thompson 1927 A1 as well, so long as it has the front pistol grip and 30+ round magazine. Based on gunbroker results, I realize that these go for slightly less than the RPK is going for these days, but I'd be willing to eat the difference for the right one.

dsc0246uk.jpg
dsc0245ek.jpg
dsc0244xn.jpg
dsc0243f.jpg