JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Excellent condition, less than 50 rounds fired, Romanian CUGIR Factory built PSL. The Romanian built PSL's are the best,this is not a US built "kit" gun.
1977 dated, this was a Military rifle .The Romanians were required to replace the receivers because of the "3rd hole" to be legal for importation and this was done at the factory with Romanian made receivers on factory equipment.
Original Romanian TIP2 4X6 Rangefinding scope is sharp and clear,(It had a tag on it and was "matched" to the rifle) the bore is excellent. My interests are wandering so i'm offering it.
Comes with a sling and 2 extra Mag and Accy pouches.... Each with 4 mags, cleaning rods, and whatever else is in 'em. These 4 mag pouches are 100+ bucks ea. on Gunbroker.
850.00 cash.
I'm in Renton, thanks for looking.
usrifle

"Click" on the pic to enlarge.

th_P1010031_edited.jpg

What does it mean when you say that the scope is matched to the rifle? Does the scope have the same serial number as the rifle? Would you mind clarifying what "matched" means? Often, the military rifles were made with serial numbers on rifle and scope matching so that they wouldn't get mixed up. Thanks, and nice rig by the way. I had one and it was a really fine rifle when used for it's designed purpose.

What does it mean when you say that the scope is matched to the rifle? Does the scope have the same serial number as the rifle? Would you mind clarifying what "matched" means? Often, the military rifles were made with serial numbers on rifle and scope matching so that they wouldn't get mixed up. Thanks, and nice rig by the way. I had one and it was a really fine rifle when used for it's designed purpose.

I'm at work so i can't check the serial, but it's a 1977 or 1978 rifle as i recall...

That means it had a "tag" hanging from the scope with the serial number of the rifle written on it. Not very common with these, this was imported a couple years ago.
Thanks
usrifle

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.