JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x54R
City
La Pine
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This is a rather specific post, as i am NOT looking to sell this rifle. On the other hand, i might be willing to trade it for the right gun. However, I'm not too hopeful of finding what it is i want, let alone someone willing to trade but it's always worth a shot. I might be willing to add cash for the right trade as well.

This is Romanian PSL-54C, PSOP scope and 1 10 round magazine.

The only trade interests i would be interested in are:

Bulgarian/Russian AKS-74U Suchka "Krinkov" pistol in 5.45x39 with 4.5mm folding trunnion (1:6 twist rate 8" barrel). The only 16" barrel in 1:8 twist i would be interested in is an Arsenal Bulgaria SLR-104UR, as evidence I've seen shows when the barrel is cut to 8" there is no "key holing" with the 1:8.

Tommy Built Tactical T-36C pistol in 5.56 would probably only be the other interest.

Ruger Precision Rifle (RPR) in .308 with nice glass

M1A in an EBR chassis.

RUSSIAN Guns, SVT-40.

I do like 9mm sub guns, I've already got an UZI SBR, MP5A3 SBR and a PP-19 Vityaz SBR. So if you think i might be interested post it up. This post is mainly to see what might be out there.

Cash offers will more than likely be ignored. (Unless it's just too good to pass up)

Screenshot_20200225-142953.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
how about a 50bmg bolt action? 1908 30-06 Springfield, AK's or AR's with grenade launchers, I want that rifle, $900 cash without ammo. CZ52's and tokorav's, colt 357 nickel plated, Thompson 45. I've got a few things to trade but may not be what your looking for. Let me know, this is the rifle I've been looking for. I should have never sold my dragonauv. carbon 15 pistols both bushmaster and Olympic arms. call me 4253819393, I might have some other things to trade.

how about a 50bmg bolt action? 1908 30-06 Springfield, AK's or AR's with grenade launchers, I want that rifle, $900 cash without ammo. CZ52's and tokorav's, colt 357 nickel plated, Thompson 45. I've got a few things to trade but may not be what your looking for. Let me know, this is the rifle I've been looking for. I should have never sold my dragonauv. carbon 15 pistols both bushmaster and Olympic arms. call me 4253819393, I might have some other things to trade.
What model of 50 bolt gun is it? The rest i wouldn't have any interest in except AKs, and the krinkov is really the only one I'm looking for at this point. I have no interest in Any U.S. made AK, WASR-10s and what not. Only thing else would be Polytechs, RPKs, Type-3s, Type-56s, Russians, etc. But it would be case by case because i have most already.

It's the Bohica Arms 50 upper, quite accurate and works good, but didn't think you still had the PSL after I called yesterday. I have bolt actions in 7.62X54R, 30-06 and 50bmg and am wanting to upgrade to semi auto's.

It's the Bohica Arms 50 upper, quite accurate and works good, but didn't think you still had the PSL after I called yesterday. I have bolt actions in 7.62X54R, 30-06 and 50bmg and am wanting to upgrade to semi auto's.
Ahh. Unfortunately i wouldn't be interested in a 50BMG AR upper. I'm not a big AR-15 fan as it is.

Can't help you with the trade you are looking for, atm. But do you mind if I PM you with AK questions?

I'm thinking about doing a 74 SBR build at some point, and would love to bounce some thoughts off of someone who is deeper into the platform than I am.

If you still have the psl, I have an uzi 9mm With several mags. 16" barrel semi, some parts, fixed and folding stocks model A.
Actually since posting this I've already gotten and SBRd an UZI. Vector Arms 9MM. Who is the builder of yours? I maaaaaaay consider it, post some photos!

IMG_20200822_111244.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.