JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
The barrel and gas system appear silver in the photo, rather than the stock parkerized sort of color. Is this just the photo, or has the rifle been refinished? It certainly isn't a criticism as I think it looks pretty sharp.

Some of the rifles came from Romania already assembled (I think by Cugir), and some were assembled in the states. Do you know where your rifle was assembled? Also, do you have any idea how many rounds down the barrel?

I guess I did something wrong and my email didn't come through to you. Would you mind looking at either the side of the rear sight, or just ahead of where the magazine locks into the lower receiver and posting what is written there? The information will tell a great deal about where the rifle was made, and if it is a military rifle that was imported early on.

I just realized that my email didn't get through to you.

Silver Fox,
I just checked at 10:09AM and there is no new email from you. Last email from you is dated 13 March 2010 at 10:13AM.

I think there is something wrong with the email system...would you mind posting it in this thread?

Thanks.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.