JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$969
Manufacturer
Century Arms
Caliber
9mm
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Greetings,

I have a package I'm looking to sell to fund the purchase of a scope for my Uberti High Wall. This package is perfect for someone who has been wanting to get into reloading. It includes everything you need to immediately begin loading your own ammo today. Here is a list of the reloading equipment included in the package.

1 Lee 3 hole turret press. Will come with one 3 hole head. The press needs to be manually indexed but was never a problem for me to do. The press also has a small crack on the arm linkage that was like that when I got it. It performed fine doing all the functions I needed for 9mm. I would not recommend loading rifle cartridges unless the linkage was replaced.

RCBS carbide 9mm 3 die set
Lee taper crimp die
9mm case gauge

3/4s of a lb of win 231 pistol powder
1/2 lb of bullseye pistol powder

250 mixed headstamp PRIMED brass small pistol primers
400 CCI small pistol primers

Approx 250 caste 125 gr projectiles

600 rounds of hand loaded 9mm((for components only, never fire someone else's reloads))) all loaded with Win 231

Speer reloading Manual

The Draco is Romanian made, imported by Century. It takes Glock mags and will come with 7 stick mags. Will also include cheap red dot, muzzle break and I have a SB tactical brace(not attached) that will be included as well. I am the second owner. I put approx 800 rounds through it with no problems to speak of. Shot great and was a lot of fun. Only reason I'm selling is to fund the scope purchase. I would really like to keep together as a package but would consider selling separate if the price is right.

For the entire package I am looking for $969 OBO. Not really interested in trades unless it's a period correct scope for an 1885 high wall or really strongly in my favor. Thanks for looking and I will include pics of the Draco when I get them. Thanks.

Please keep replies to PM. Thanks.

0F54DB4F-03B9-4B05-9A75-FEBC340619D9.jpeg AB6B4F5D-0E7C-4CAC-BB2C-CB70289D4E0C.jpeg 9414B6BD-0DB4-40C3-8754-612E0270B51E.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.