JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
If possible I wanna bring in my mak 90 to give a try. If it sort of fit then I shall purchase it(gona do filing afterwards)

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hi I'm sure you probably already know this but the European side folders will almost never fit a CHICOM AK-47 correctly. You are correct sir, you may have some filing to do. The differences in the receiver thickness.

Hi I'm sure you probably already know this but the European side folders will almost never fit a CHICOM AK-47 correctly. You are correct sir, you may have some filing to do. The differences in the receiver thickness.
366033-7072317e369b52df3f21700be5e667b5.jpg 366037-d2851b3bcc1bd9f13ba6bc5ffd0b6467.jpg urRHR7C.jpg
yes sir, I'm fully aware that filing would be needed to mount those things on
and so far I only see the Romanian folders being put up there.
pics are stolen from the internet, and I do love the potential in there.

I do have a Polish Beryl side folder. I think they're hard to come by these days. I've mounted them on AK's before and they are very strong. Take a look and see if that might fit your needs.

I do have a Polish Beryl side folder. I think they're hard to come by these days. I've mounted them on AK's before and they are very strong. Take a look and see if that might fit your needs.
Thanks for the heads up
According to this https://www.gunboards.com/threads/how-hard-would-it-be-to-install-this-on-my-mak-90.315811/
User would need to cut a bit of Mak90 thicc receiver wall to let the stock folding spring properly Function. And that's what I'm trying to avoid

Still thanks for the suggestion

This would be plug n play as well.

This would be plug n play as well.
thanks I will definitely keep it in mind

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.