JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Price dropped to 1500 obo.
Hey, looking to sell my good condition Romanian PSL. Comes with the adjustable red star 2 stage trigger (had it when I bought it so I don't have the stock trigger), illuminated PSOP 3-9x scope, and Texas Weaspon System's Dog Leg Rail (was going to mount a scope directly to the psl, but never got around to it), and adjustable cheek weld.

Rifle is a great shooter, usually does about 1.5-2.5 MOA with milsurp ammo, barring the typical flier you get with milsurp. Optics are solid and don't move, holds a good zero for me after removing and replacing.

Also 'comes with a bipod' but its a cheap walmart one (that did the job though) so I'm not factoring that in the price at all:).

Back when I installed the dog leg rail, the rear sight leaf spring flew off and I was never able to find it, so I do have the rear sight, just not the leaf spring, should you want to remove the dog leg rail and reinstall the rear sight.

If you'd like any additional pictures or information, just let me know.

Asking 1500 obo (I can be flexible here depending on the offer), I'm freeing up funds for a Sig MCX (all ready purchased) and a gen 2 Kel-Tec sub2000 in 9mm, so I would take sub200 as a partial trade. But if ya have anything else you'd like to offer as a trade, let me know, sometimes you don't know you need something until its offered:)

Thanks for looking!

jaTGe0s.jpg
6FLwN39.jpg

Hk0g1wX.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top