JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Article indicates they are not only challenging the law because it was not read on the floor as required by the constitution, but they are recalling 9 members of the House, and 3 in the Senate.

That's exactly what we need to do. Lawmakers need to fear opening their pie holes about gun control.

That's exactly what we need to do. Lawmakers need to fear opening their pie holes about gun control.
How much $$$ ya got to do a recall in Wa. state? It better be in the thousands because the way the recall laws are written here, it's just pissing in the wind. Been there, done that at the local level. Doing it on a state level??? Nothing but $$$$$$ & time. Those 'elected officials' get to use your tax dollars to fight the people doing the recall.
I re-wrote the recall laws & sent them to my elected officials in the past and again about a month ago. 1st time my past Rep. said no way because the 'legislators' would NEVER even allow it to come before them for consideration. Waiting to hear back this year. Until the recall laws are changed, the voters are Zip-In-Sheet-Metal-Screws-e1530130789958-440x440.jpg 'd.

Dan

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads