JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$695
Manufacturer
Rock River Arms
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Sutherlin
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Rock River Arms LAR-15 lower with a Stag Arms upper with 16" barrel. Chambered in 5.56 NATO, 1/9" twist, "F" marked front sight, with an A2 muzzle device. Has a Larue MBT2s trigger, Radian 45/90 ambi safety, BCM Gunfighter grip, Magpul rear back up sight, Magpul MOE handguard, and one 30 round magazine. Low round count and in great shape. *Holosun is not included*

Cost breakdown of the extras:

Larue MBT2S trigger: $75.00
Radian 45/90 ambi safety: $50.00
MagPul back up sight: $45.00
MagPul MOE M-Lock Handguard: $35.00
BCM Gunfighter grip: $25.00

$695.00 (cash). Transfer fees/BGC are on the buyer.

Will ship for an additional $50.00

May consider a trade/partial trade for a Glock 19, 17, 43, or 48, Sig P226, P228, or P365 (all preferably with night sights). Could also use some good quality 5.56 ammo.

Radian1.jpg Radian2.jpg Radian3.jpg RRA2.jpg RRA4.jpg RRA6.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Help me out here. Why is this not getting any hits? You won't hurt my feelings. It's been listed about a month (I cleaned up the add today after mounting the handguard and safety and relisted it), but there's been hardly any interest. I feel like I have it priced to give it away, especially with the "extras" and the current state of the country and lack of available AR's.

No love for Rock River Arms?
No love for Stag Arms?
1-9" won't fling 77grainers?
No one likes M4's?
Flat trigger?
Douglas County is a deserted island?

Help me out here. Why is this not getting any hits? You won't hurt my feelings. It's been listed about a month (I cleaned up the add today after mounting the handguard and safety and relisted it), but there's been hardly any interest. I feel like I have it priced to give it away, especially given the "extras", and the current state of the country.

No love for Rock River Arms?
No love for Stag Arms?
1-9" won't fling 77grainers?
No one likes M4's?
Flat trigger?
Douglas County is a deserted island?
I honestly think the prices on ARs has stayed a little soft. Imagine how many lowers and AR rifles have been sold since the last AR price jump. Right now I think what is selling are basic beech rifles in the sub $500 range. The election may bring a price boost if it looks like the antigun candidate is going to win. But who knows what will happen.

I think your rifle looks great. Price might be too high for now.

Edit you might consider selling that trigger separately, if you have a stock trigger to replace it with. I think that trigger would easily fetch $50 or more and that would allow you room to drop price on rifle.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.