JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my lightly used RIA Tactical. Low round count. 4 magazines. Magpul grips. Hard case. Looking in trade for Sig P228/229 without rail. $400.--Sold

Also selling Sig P320 Carry 9mm. 450.

20160221_145916.jpg 20160221_145800.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry just saw you email. Will be at car dealership in the morning. I don't know how long that will take. Will send a text about 9-10am. Thanks. Kevin

I'm at the dealers in Gladstone until 11am (so they say). I bought it with me if you want to meet. I know there is Rich's gun shop outside Wilsonville. Do you know an ffl someplace? Kevin

I'm at the dealers in Gladstone until 11am (so they say). I bought it with me if you want to meet. I know there is Rich's gun shop outside Wilsonville. Do you know an ffl someplace? Kevin
I'm from Salem and am not familiar with FFL places up north I can meet you pretty much anywhere I am in north Salem right now working for the moment but should be done soon do we have to meet at a FFL place ? Not that it matters was just wondering you can call or text me 5034282443

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.