JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
15+1 rounds of 10mm bliss

post-8228-0-77938500-1512510783.jpg

I read that it was the para frame.

I've only got about 50 rounds thru it so far. I had 2 failure to go to battery, so I definitely need to put some more rounds thru it.

The brass leaves marks on the slide that I'd like to get sorted out, and considering some rail and trigger polishing.

I read that it was the para frame.

I've only got about 50 rounds thru it so far. I had 2 failure to go to battery, so I definitely need to put some more rounds thru it.

The brass leaves marks on the slide that I'd like to get sorted out, and considering some rail and trigger polishing.
I'd polish the feed ramp and the barrel throat as well. Just a felt wheel with some Flitz or Mother's Aluminum polish, all you want is to shine up what's already there, not to alter... that may just help your feeding issues...

I'd also suggest looking at the extractor. My Kimber Camp Guard 10 had a real bad problem with failure to go into battery. I polished the bubblegum out of the feedramp and throat of the barrel, that didn't fix bubblegum.

Failure to go into battery was because the extractor was out of tune. Taking a little bit of tension off the extractor cleared it up.

1911's are moody bubblegumes.

BTW, can you remove that magwell funnel from the pistol? I like these with the exception of that funnel that looks so out of place.

For the cases beating the slide up, you might try a heavier recoil spring. I think RI is made by Armscor. Armscor manufacturers 10MM ammo that is on the weak side. They may have this pistol set up for some 180gr @1050fps FBI loads. Slide velocity might be too high if you're running the high octane stuff through it. Just a few thoughts.

i'm new here,and a little late to this party,but yes your correct MrRob96,RIA is Armscore,and the magwell should come right off as it is mounted using the MSH pin.

Welcome to the forum. I'd be interested in seeing one of these without the mag well then.

Anyone have one and willing to model it without the mag well for a few photos?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top