JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
While awaiting the return of my Taurus PT-1911 from the factory for repair work, I went ahead and rolled the dice on another "bargain" imported 1911.
Hoping it will prove a decent addition. My Taurus was fine, until it wasn't. And now, if the factory repairs prove unsatisfactory, at least I will have a backup. (The CZ 97B doesn't count, since it isn't a 1911). Anyone have personal experience with the Rock Ultra FS?

I have 3 in 10 mm and 1 in 9 mm and 1 in 22 TCM. I haven't had any issues with them. I will probably do a trigger job on the 5 " double stack but they all have worked without an issue. Hope yours does also.

I've had one for a long time now. I did change out the hammer and main spring at some point for a different spring weight combo, but that was for personal preference not any malfunction issues. It sits on my nightstand every night. I have shot it a fair bit and it's been reliable.

Have one in 9 (a few years now) with upwards of 10k rounds through it.

While the finish is a bit rougher than more expensive 1911's, it shoots just as well - or maybe it's just me:s0001: - as my other 1911's. Only parts replacement over time has been springs.

I have one in 10mm . It is tighter slide to frame fit than my Springfield Armory 1911 pistols. . Easily got a 3.25 pound trigger pull from stock parts and it is accurate. At 35 yards it was able to consistently hit a 2" pipe that was vertically in the ground. I will admit I hadn't drank coffee that day so I was almost steady with my aim. I have no complaints with mine.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews