JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
While awaiting the return of my Taurus PT-1911 from the factory for repair work, I went ahead and rolled the dice on another "bargain" imported 1911.
Hoping it will prove a decent addition. My Taurus was fine, until it wasn't. And now, if the factory repairs prove unsatisfactory, at least I will have a backup. (The CZ 97B doesn't count, since it isn't a 1911). Anyone have personal experience with the Rock Ultra FS?

I have 3 in 10 mm and 1 in 9 mm and 1 in 22 TCM. I haven't had any issues with them. I will probably do a trigger job on the 5 " double stack but they all have worked without an issue. Hope yours does also.

I've had one for a long time now. I did change out the hammer and main spring at some point for a different spring weight combo, but that was for personal preference not any malfunction issues. It sits on my nightstand every night. I have shot it a fair bit and it's been reliable.

Have one in 9 (a few years now) with upwards of 10k rounds through it.

While the finish is a bit rougher than more expensive 1911's, it shoots just as well - or maybe it's just me:s0001: - as my other 1911's. Only parts replacement over time has been springs.

I have one in 10mm . It is tighter slide to frame fit than my Springfield Armory 1911 pistols. . Easily got a 3.25 pound trigger pull from stock parts and it is accurate. At 35 yards it was able to consistently hit a 2" pipe that was vertically in the ground. I will admit I hadn't drank coffee that day so I was almost steady with my aim. I have no complaints with mine.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top