JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$175
Manufacturer
Rock Island Armory
Caliber
38 Special
City
Estacada
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Rock Island Armory 4" 38spl all black low round count. Great condition no box but I have lock and paperwork. $175 cash or trade. Fees on buyer. Can deliver to your FFL.
Trades:
Pistols .45acp, 9mm, .380acp, .32acp
Rifles .22 mag, .556/.223, bolt action. 22lr, .308, 30-06, 7.62x39, 9mm
.44 Magnum ammo
.357 ammo

IMG_20231020_214401428.jpg IMG_20231020_214447685.jpg IMG_20231020_214329593.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Any issues with the revolver?

Any chance a guy could try it out at Douglas ridge rifle club before committing to buy?

Any chance a guy could try it out at Douglas ridge rifle club before committing to buy?
No issues with the revolver. Sorry I've never been to a club and don't know how that works. 🤔 I live a couple miles from no where. That's where I shoot. I'm interested in seeing how city people do it though. Does it cost money?

@DizzyJ

I picked up one of these from another member last fall - for the same price, $175. Thought I'd give it a try - not a lot to loose at that price.

I REALLY like this revolver. It is the least expensive gun I own, but it really shoots nice. It's very accurate. Trigger is really nice, both in DA and SA. Totally blew me away with how nice it shoots, considering the price.

Online reviews of this revolver are almost all positive, with the same sentiment; way more gun than you'd expect for the price.

The stock combat grips are OK - they give you a good purchase.

After some research I determined that the grip configuration for this revolver will fit grips designed for the Colt "short" D-frame revolver (those produced after 1966). To that end, I picked up a rubber Pachmayr Competition Grip (rubber with finger grooves), part #02515 - the "Short Grip" version (manufactured after 1971) on eBay for about $25. If fits great and feels great.

For what it's worth.

Cheers.

@DizzyJ

I picked up one of these from another member last fall - for the same price, $175. Thought I'd give it a try - not a lot to loose at that price.

I REALLY like this revolver. It is the least expensive gun I own, but it really shoots nice. It's very accurate. Trigger is really nice, both in DA and SA. Totally blew me away with how nice it shoots, considering the price.

Online reviews of this revolver are almost all positive, with the same sentiment; way more gun than you'd expect for the price.

The stock combat grips are OK - they give you a good purchase.

After some research I determined that the grip configuration for this revolver will fit grips designed for the Colt "short" D-frame revolver (those produced after 1966). To that end, I picked up a rubber Pachmayr Competition Grip (rubber with finger grooves), part #02515 - the "Short Grip" version (manufactured after 1971) on eBay for about $25. If fits great and feels great.

For what it's worth.

Cheers.
Appreciate the info.

No issues with the revolver. Sorry I've never been to a club and don't know how that works. 🤔 I live a couple miles from no where. That's where I shoot. I'm interested in seeing how city people do it though. Does it cost money?
It wouldn't cost you any money. I'll DM you for more details.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top