JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$460
Manufacturer
Rock Island Armory
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Wilsonville
State
Oregon
About 300 rds down the barrel. Traded into this back in September. Haven't fired it personally. I just don't see myself carrying it. Comes with box, 3 mags, manual, extra recoil spring. Looking to sell for $525 or would trade for a Rock Island Tac 1911, or a 380 1911 plus ammo, or possibly other 1911 type guns, or stainless Ruger or S&W revolvers. Transfer in Wilsonville or Tigard. Send all inquiries in a PM please. Thanks for looking! edit to add: mostly looking for cash now, or 5.7x28 ammo in trade.

Fsjr5zU.jpg
ASyLPjD.jpg
vQnaToZ.jpg
4g0UGXP.jpg
iG2P0U6.jpg

Info from Rock Island's website:

Overview

The BBR Series 3.10 is Rock Island's smallest, lightest 45ACP handgun. With its 10+1 capacity, this compact sidearm comes with an unbelievable amount of power. A G10 Grip and a comfortable beavertail grip safety provide this compact powerhouse with stability and dependability. Complete with adjustable sights, and a anodized/parkerized finish, the 3.10 is the definite choice for close range, high impact applications

Specifications

SKU51577
SeriesBaby Rock
Caliber45ACP
Capacity10
Barrel3.10"
Overall Length3.2"
Overall Width1.5 inch / 38 mm
Overall Height4.50 inch / 114 mm
Weight2 lbs / .92 kg
Front SightFixed, mounted on dovetail cut with front serrated sight cuts;
Rear SightMPS2 Adjustable Sight
GripsG10
FinishBlack Parkerized
ActionSemi-Automatic
Trigger Pull5 - 7 lbs
Purpose Personal Protection, Recreational Shooting, Conceal Carry
MSRP (US) $699
Maryland Compliant Yes

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
This was my pistol. I put all rounds down the pipe. No issues, it's a good piece.
Only reason I parted with it was that as a lefty, I had a hard time finding a holster I liked. I still have two (lefty) holsters and will make arrangements to get them to the purchaser of this weapon if they wish.

This was my pistol. I put all rounds down the pipe. No issues, it's a good piece.
Only reason I parted with it was that as a lefty, I had a hard time finding a holster I liked. I still have two (lefty) holsters and will make arrangements to get them to the purchaser of this weapon if they wish.
Thanks man!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top